• Work with clients and colleagues to create a social media strategy that collaborates with
marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
• Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
• Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
• Bring latest collaterals, devices, games, tools to the office to share and enjoy!
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
• Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
• Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
• Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across all Mirage Digital marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
• Clientele industries include: Sports, Fitness, Lifestyle, Construction, Health, Government
• Available to attend events we sponsor on a monthly basis (usually no more than 1-2) on behalf of Mirage Digital outside of standard hours
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
• Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
• Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic.
• Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities and multiple projects.
• Bachelors Degree in relevant field, either media, marketing or Business.